opc_loader
Distillery / Brand
Shopping Cart
Tullamore Dew whiskey

Tullamore Dew

Tullamore Dew is a brand of blended Irish whiskey produced by William Grant & Sons. It was originally produced in Tullamore, County Offaly, Ireland starting in 1829. However, in 1950 the distillery closed down and it began production in Midleton, County Cork. In 2014, a new distillery in the outskirts of Tullamore was opened bringing production back to the town. The name derives from the initials of an early manager of the concern, Mr. Daniel E. Williams (abbreviated "D. E. W." and merged to form "Dew"). Formerly owned and marketed by the Irish company, C&C Group, the label was sold to the Scottish Company William Grant & Sons in 2010. (From Wikipedia)